Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Can't Seem To Think Right

As the title might, suggest, I am currently in a delusional state. Not that it is caused by any illegal drug intake, or legal drug taken in a very large amount. Besides, I don't do drug, so why should I be talking about this?!

For the past 2 hours or so, I had been digging out stories from a blog, which I personally classified as a humour blog. I don't know if there are any class for blogs, but I guess there are supposed to be one, because if not, from where does fashion and food blog originated m?

Anyway the blog that I read is this blog, Hyperbole and a Half. The blog is HILARIOUS!!! It is so damn clever! (Ironically, right now I am listening to Plain White T's - So Damn Clever)

It is a genius creation from a genius person named Allie - or so told by her Mom in one of her post. How cool is that? Your Mom commenting your own blog post! That is way too cool. Only that I don't know if it is really her Mom or just some inposter that she paid to be her mother.

Still, I really do love reading ALL of her blog post. She even posted pictures that she drawn using her touch pad in her MacBook (how cool is that?!) using only PaintBrush, a Mac version of Paint. Anyway, just FYI, those pictures are awesome! She even made a character named Spaghatta Nadle, who is really just a spaghetti noodle with a speech impediment. Ha can't spaak praparhlay (translation: He can't speak properly)

Anyway, put that excellent blog aside, (really? Can we really acheived something like that, or is it we actually are lying to ourselves?) today, or should I say tonight, as I watched the local news, I saw something that made me hallucinating. Or actually I just can't seem to think right. Enough.

So here's the whole story. You know right how news, or any shows in the TV really, had that tab at the bottom part of the screen, giving us all the little news or information or whatever shit that they want. Anyway, one of them, during the news, had this on. 'Keputusan SPM dan STAM akan dikeluarkan pada hari Khamis minggu depan'.(translation : The result for SPM and STAM would be out in the coming Thursday.)

For those who ever wondered what the hell is SPM, (if there is any...) SPM is the biggest exam in Malaysia which it's result can actually shape your whole future. It also set the border line between being successful in life or just end up being a loser your whole life. Well, actually no, it does not. But hey, being to strees up about your result might bring you straight towards your end. Such a sad story huh?

Anyway, right now, that is what made me so delusional. I'm not so sure if delusional = hallucinating, or even if (bad news + suprised) x pressure = bad day ... That would be too bad, because I found Allie's blog on the same dayy. Then it should be something like this, bad day + cool stuff = great day .... Whatever. I can't seem to think right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pay someone to be their mother? HA! That is hilarious. I mean who would do that, that is just, ya know... I mean who would... Just... hm.
How much do you think it would cost? Ya know, I mean, in case a friend wants to know. Not me, just... a friend.