Saturday, January 2, 2010

Getting myself a new pair of jeans...

Today, these scoundrels woke me up.

Lost Hope

This is Amirul Hakim. Everyone call him Amirul. He is the 1st son.

This is Maisara, 2nd after Hakim. Everybody calls her Kakak, because she was once the only daugther in the family.

This is Adiana Laila. She is the 3rd child. Her family calls her Yana, for some reason.

This is the last 'installment', if I might say, to the family. *I forgotten his name*

It's like, a storm in a bed, if you know what I mean. My mom raised these kids, well, literally. My mom was a baby-sitter for several years, which also include some other kids. And they seem to be stuck with us even when they're no longer with my mom.

For real??

Today, my PC is still sick. Not that I ever know when my PC is healthy.

Despaired

But luckily, I had done some shopping today and end up with some new jeans! Well, they are not that new, because these are from a bundle shop down the block. And I got them for RM20.00 only which was a bargain!!

This white jeans had a brown stitches was actually found by my Lil' sister. She said it looks like something that will be wear by Yong Ji Ho. (^o^)

I found this black jeans. It doesn't really has that fading colour effect, so it look so fresh and new!

Previously I went to Kepong Jaya Jusco Shopping Mall and saw some Chargers long pants that cost around RM30.00 after discounts. Lucky I didn't grab them. The reason for me nothing buying that pants even after my mom offer me with that pants was that I don't know my waist size in alphabet.

WhatThe...

And I was like, WHAT THE FUDGE?! They should have used Rome numeral, that would be fun! Anyway now that I can get two beautiful pants and even save RM10.00 if compared to one Chargers long pant, I can say that I am very satisfied!

Happy!

I needed these jeans because I've been using this black cargo for a LONG time now. I first bought it at Cameron Highland for RM25.00, which I still remember because I actually bargained and got RM5.00 off.


I think I need a bath because after going to the bundle shop it was raining and some hit my head. I better get some shower before I get back my fever + my dreadful headache...

BATH TIME!!!

No comments: