Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Return of Dr. Zomboss Jr.!!


Hahahaha

No it's nothing really. It's just my niece. She had just returned from her 'other' kampung. She spent like a week there. And an intel there (my sister, really, her mother) told us that she was just recovering from a fever and bloated stomach.

Check out my sexy pose! Phewitt!!!

Yup... She's still on bottle. Well, she is still a year and a half, or so.

This is she before my mom, her granny put on some oil on her stomach.

That is my mom's hand. "Do we really need to put that oil on my stomach? It just air you know in my stomach. Not some 4-legged tarta sauce!"

Oh poor baby~~

Anyway I've just read this article by Hanis Zalikha (she's the one whom I wrote about in this entry, well not that much). In this entry she tells about her secret of becoming a famous blogger. Ohhh I can't wait to become one LOL!!

And I've also decided to join Nuffnang Malaysia, kind of AdSense by Google. Yeah, making money babe!!! I hoped that I get the money in one month. Please please please please. Oh and by the way I did not do this because it was posted in Hanis Zalikha's entry, no no no!

Hoh! I guess now is the time to tell you that it is almost 12 PM and I really do should try to get to sleep, now considering that I have to go to work tomorrow!

OMG I"M WORKING TOMORROW!!!

Okay, buhbye now. And thanks for not reading and not commenting on anything that you don't read.

Foot note:
I think I'm the only one who is thanking (is that a word?) my readers - if there are any, for not reading and not commenting on anything that they have read because it is true. And if you really do read any of my post, please kindly leave a trail for me. I'm lost. Seriously. Or at least you can just tick on those little three boxes below. At least I would know that someone had read my entry. Or at least you can just cheer me up. Thank you for not reading this foot note.

No comments: