Friday, January 8, 2010

Work is the best thing that came after money...

Hahahaha

Why? Of course, you'll think of money first and then work. Like, who would thought of work and then money? A simple example would be, hunger and food. I'd say food is the best thing that came after hunger, simply because hunger came first before all those goood food.

I'm Ful!!

Don't you think so?

Boring

So as a conclusion1 , we all had to work, so that money would come tumbling after... But then why work is the best thing that came AFTER money if work actually came first? My question to you is, which came to your mind first when you are looking for jobs? The pay or the hard work?

IDidn'tDoAnything

Actually, I made this entry for all my friends who are currently working and will be working in the next few hours (even 72 hours are few hours, especially in this modern age). may all your hardwork be paid as what they are worth.

The FIXED payment that you are supposed to get monthly, that is. Hahahaha LOL

Forced LOL


Footnote:
1 - I know, this entry is a little too short, especially when you are so wanting to become a writer, but who caer. I'm doing this in the most uncomfortable position ever. Or maybe it's just me, but still, it is VERY uncomfortable and I just don't like it. So, let this be a short entry, I don't really care. And I'm actually reconsidering being a gigolo. Hehehehek
.

No comments: