Thursday, January 14, 2010

I LOVE My Work.. (^^,)


Hurmmm

Huh! At last! I've updated my blog!! Muahahahahaha... Oh it's nothing really just that, well I know, nobody reads my blog, like it is a must to read it...

Heart Broken

Not like Hanis Zalikha's blog, which, I think everybody reads them even if she updated nothing, for like, 1 whole month!. No harsh feelings Hanis okay?? (^^,) ....


Thumbs Up

Work sucks me in deeper into happiness! Ha I got you there! Hahahha... Actually work is awesome! It's like being in a gym... Mainly due to the fact that Popular In have two shops, both at a different floor, so we have two stores to, well, store shoes.

Run downstairs, took one (or six) box(es) of shoes, run upstairs, took the wrong shoes. *Sigh*. Run back downstairs, took the correct shoes. Phone rang. Pick up the phone. New Shoes. Pick up the shoes. Run upstairs with all the shoes. Finally, trying the best to catch up your breathing and trying your very best to smile.

WAT DA!!!

So, yeah, it is a gym...

OKay now, I really need to go, I need my bath because later I'll going to the 'GYM'. Hahaha LOL whatever.

Forced LOL

Thank you, IF you are reading my post, or if you had read any of my other post. Oh and if you had post comments on any of my posts. Thank you.

*respect*

No comments: