Friday, January 22, 2010

There's been a death in the opposite equator

I want nobody, nobody but you, I want... Okay this is serious.

And when I said serious, I damn hell mean it.

Okay so yesterday is almost of a big day for me and most, may be I should say all of my friends. And this entry may be a sad one...

Yesterday I woke up quite early yesterday. I opened my PC and checked some of my downloads (I was downloading Boys Over Flower out of my mother's demand). Then I noticed something. There was no Yahoo Messenger (YM).

So I opened up Mozilla Firefox and downloaded Yahoo Messenger straight from Yahoo. And amazingly, it only took me a few second. Karma. Always crazy.

So I installed the YM, and yes, it took me less time compared to my previous attempt, around last year, which actually took my whole night and end up being broken. Stupid YM.

After installing, (do I really need to tell you the whole story?) I logged in. Did some reading, my friend's update of course. Then something took all my breathe away. And no, it's not a picture of a naked person or naked cat. But a quote from my friend :

ak igt lg luqman z ajak ak kuar sblm xcident

And I was like, what? Accident... For real? So I end up chatting with one of my friend, Eman, about this stuff. And it turn out to be a lot true... How reality can really bite you, no matter which part he bite, it'll sting like hell..

So this is the story, after some revising and highly trusted resources leaked the information...

It was night (most probably, the highly-trusted informer didn't told me the specific time). Luqman Hakim bin Zamalolaily (the now deceased) was finishing his hift in a local oil pump station, Petronas here in Setia Alam, Klang. He lived somewhere in Meru, Klang. He went to work everyday with his motorcycle.

So the informer told me that he was doing a U-turn, with his friend, whom I don't know, on another bike, when a car, out of nowhere and was speeding hit him head-on. And he bounce twice (I certainly don't know if bounce is the right word) both landing on his head (also, another most probably).

And the collision (and bounces) had caused him to be in a comma state, which the doctor later told his family that the brain had stopped functioning. His mother, who was also a doctor, couldn't digest the whole reality - because it was the reality that bite her, not the other way round.

And, yeah, around 11.15 am yesterday, he was declared as dead. Which threw most of us, his friends, into a speechless and... Well, you got the idea. We was totally dumb-founded and was head-over-heel speechless. Some cried. Some was too shocked to even let out their breathe.

And I was very devastated. Not just that my father told me that he couldn't sent me to his funeral, I was in a condition which my money would bring me nowhere.

And I am very sad for that was my only chance to see him before he was 7 feet below the ground, or in the ground to be more precise.

May Allah will always bless you're soul,
May the memory of you will stay in our mind,
May the tears running from my eyes be the tears of joy,
As you no longer need to feel the suffer of the living.

I hope your journey is not as bumpy,
as the airplane crashing to teary cloud,
I hope that your journey is ain't hard as they all said,
as I too will pray for your happiness.

For you Luqman Hakim Zamalolaily... I know you will always be in my heart... Love you.

No comments: