Sunday, January 3, 2010

Workmanship

Muahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

This might be you when you have a nervous breakdown after hearing the most weirdest and unexpected news EVER!!!

Photobucket


Fuhh~~~

At Last!

I really do need to calm down.

Hehehe...

Guess what?

Who? Me? I know nothing...

I got the most BRILLIANT news to tell you.

But lets not spoil the beans when the soup ain't ready. It'll ruin the taste of the bean don't you think? Hahaha

Okay whatever! I know nothing about any bean soup nor the taste of it because I personally hate the taste of bean. Give me any bean, I'll hate it. Green pea, red kidney bean, black eyed pea
(not THE Black Eyed Peas) and also other peas or beans that may come to concern.

Sleepy n Boring

Umm...

So, this morning I woke up kind of early. And I went outside for a jog. A jog around the park. I didn't wear my spectacles as I am a very self conscious. Still, even without my specs, I still am a little bit self conscious if not over the board.

Don't be stupid!

I thought (I THOUGHT, I don't if it's for real or what) I say two men looking at me. Huhuhu they're watching me (self conscious, proven).

~Blush~

Anyway later this evening I got this call for an uncle, or should I say, the owner of the shoe shop that I went in in my quest of finding a job. He called and said that I get the job.

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

WOAHHHHH!!!!!


Hehehe. So that's the big news that I wanted to tell you! Thank you for not reading.
And a very huge hugs and kisses for those that doesn't post any comments for any of my post.

Buhbye

XOXO

1 comment:

Wan said...

ohoi~ keje apa?