Monday, January 25, 2010

Huh..

Today would be another great day at work..

I don't know if you ever noticed anything funny in this blog, but ever since I started working I'm like, everyday single day - well, blogging day of course, I'd bragged about how great my day at work that particular day was. Or bad. Whichever it may concern I don't care.

But! (there's always going to be a but in every novel or story, just to make it interesting...)

Well, actually I just thought of posting here that I wanted to do writing so much that I might start my own e-book here maybe around next month when I had figured out the ending of my story along with all in the middle *exhale*, but I thought about it again and maybe ou guys won't really want to know about it right?

No? You really want to here about it? What? You think it's great? OMGosh you're making me blushing.. Oh that's very nice of you guys.. Ohhh~~~

Okay that's weird... Hehehe... Please don't navigate away from this page, or worst, close this page T_T

Okay. So that was what I thought about. Well... I've figured out about becoming a writer, like, ever since I mastered my English well enough that the person next to me in my final year in primary school understood me. AT LAST! It took me FOREVER to get him to understand what I was telling him. If only I knew back then that it was all my fault...

Anyway, enough of reminiscing bad (romance LOL) memories. And yeah I really do thought of starting my own e-book. Just for fun. Nothing profitable.

Okay that is so a lie. I should tell you the truth... The truth is nothing is free in this world you know? One way or another we would still have to pay for the silliest things. So yeah if I got lucky (repeat: IF) I really do like the idea of me hooking up with a hooker publisher that are willing to publish craps done by a crappist (this is not a word I know the word is underlined with a wiggly red line).




No comments: