Friday, January 1, 2010

Job Hunt!

I hate looking for a job.

DIEDIEDIE!!!

Oh yeah, I did my job looking today. And I hate it.

I went to the nearest The Store here, ending up being rejected for like 8 out of ten shops. Why? It would be mainly about gender. Everybody want a GIRL promoter, GIRL sales assistant, GIRL this, GIRL that. I was like, WHAT THE FUDGE!!!! You think guys don't need work? Then just how you think we put up food in the plate, you mother fudgers!!! Argh! I hate it.

Heart Broken

Imagine this. You saw an ad up in the wall of the shop saying that there are vacancies for sales promoter full time/half time. It also list all the benefits that you may get if you work there. So you went inside, just to try your luck. You then spoke with the girl behind the counter.

You said, "Um, I saw that ad about vacancies for sales promoter. Is it still open?".

And then the girl looked behind her to another girl, who was polishing her nail, and they spoke in Mandarin, so you won't understand. I won't understand actually. Anyway then the girl looked back at you and said, "Oh, sorry. We only wanted girls. Sorry".

Aarghh

And that's what happened to me, for countless times! This is so stupid! If you only wanted girls, then say it out loud before I came in to your shop! Type it big and clear that YOU only want GIRLS! THEN I won't be going into your damn shop!

That's so damn easy that your damn mind can't even think of the damn idea! That's STUPID!

I hate it SO damn much! I mean, why would you only wanted girls? Aren't guys good enough? Can't guys do works also? What, are guys only for show?

Photobucket

Luckily, there are two shops that I went and was generous enough to ask me my phone number. One even ask me to fill up an application form. I hope I get any job, because I really do need one.

Happy!

Congratulation to NAZIM for hooking up a job and may you be as rich as you want to be.

No comments: