Sunday, January 17, 2010

To whom it may concern LOL


Sleepy

OMG... This is so late.. It's already 5 in the morning, and guess what? I haven't sleep yet.. Maybe I need a 'secret lover' to put me into bed, or at least try to.. Muahahaha LOL whatever...


Photobucket
Muahahaha for my 'secret lover'... But I don't drink so should I do?? (-___-''')

Okay, so tomorrow, or actually today, there'll be a education fair in Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam, in which I already went to last Sunday.

No, I didn't go to the education fair, BUT the stadium itself.


Hello~~~

And that's what I wanted to share about...

I don't know why, but somewhere around last two weeeeeks (LOL too many e forgot to erase yet have the time to add this sidenote) my father and I read, or rather saw an ad in the local newspaper and the Internet (that'll be me who surfs the Internet, fyi) stating that
the STAR EduFair 2010 was to be held at Stadium Melawati that upcoming weekend,
which was last weekends, 9 and 10 of January.


And in order (cewah in order..) to go there, I took a day leave for that Sunday, which was the 10th of January. I was very - maybe very would be toooooo graphic, it should be something subtle but I don't know what word to use, so whatever! - excited to go there, since, well, I can get a lot of informative papers which later would end up either in a file or the dustbin.

Hahahaha

Sadly....


When we arrived there, with me all made up (I was wearing my white jeans, which was cool by the way) the stadium was empty. Maybe empty is not enough. Maybe it is best if I use - ABANDON. Okay it's not like there are no people there. There are, a few people but they are certainly not there for the EduFair. They have this mean kind of look that suggest me to say here (LOL say actually type) that they may have just planned a masacre of plans somewhere in Sahara desert. LOL

Speechles

Anyway...

You got the idea right? No? Nevermind. Let me tell ya this. Well, I'm kind of bored with this stuff. This whole education fair thinging. No offence universities in Malaysia. It's just that the experience of me going to an abandon education fair was very shocking and terrifying that I had just told myself, like righ now, that I don't want to waste any more money and go to an abandon stadium to watch a group of mean looking guys killing plants and themselves by smoking.

Happy!

So... Yeah I'm not going there.

Fine...

I may loose a chance of a lifetime in improving my availability towards the U there (LOL I'm single and ready to mingle...) but at least I can get even more money than all the imformative papers you get there combined and sold to the Chinese guy who collect recycable items in a white van...

I hope that you guys would have a very great time there although I know I would have the best-est time here in Popular In making even more money muahahahaha rofl

Forced LOL

No comments: