Sunday, May 23, 2010

BORED. MUSN'T. BE. A.......

Seriously.

I am bored to the bone. I'm not going to use the word death as I am clearly not ready yet to be dead. Ugh. I hate it.

Asjdbv iery jsbcdcb zkaowi e  zchusbayc hsav jsahcui as cbgz gyawd hbfiad zpvnz bcuagsgqqw ahsbcyieu ascbuwqgcw qhiauhdas dboob.

I think that is what we should all do when we are boring. Either that, or we should spam someone in Facebook with a very boring message. Again and again.

I am very bored.

Bored.

Bored.

My eyes don't betray me, because my eyes can't lie. Guess what? It's me who is lying! YAAAAYY!!

Heh.

I am having a pretty stupid fever caused by reading a heart-breaking book for all night long, and later realised that I was rather having a hard time breathing. Most probably due to the book. I hate that book. I'll cover it in a few, maybe tomorrow.

I am currently trying to figure out how come my head can actually throbbed as hard as a person banging on the door. Why is that person banging on the door, is still pretty much a mystery.

As I'm trying to do that, I am watching some scaredy-cats hunks doing a cover on ghost story. And I'll be covering them, also in a few days or so.

I hate being bored. Bye. See ya when you are not bored and go bust a nut and jerk off an elephant who is ramming a live dolphin who is banging the door to the house of the lustful zebra, blowing rhino crap bored.

No comments: