Monday, May 24, 2010

CHANGING LIGHT BULBS.

Question: Guess, how many losers does it need to change a set of light bulbs in a 30ft x 4.69m ceiling made out of diamonds and pearls? (The answer is down below, please read the rest first)

*****

I am currently having kind of a stupid feverish-euphoric-silly condition which I can't really described in words despite the previous random conditions stated before. I think to clear that up I might have to elaborate on each of the condition. 

Fever(ish): I am having a fever, what else is there to be said?

Euphoric: I'm in a very weird state right now. I don't really quite know why I am being euphoric, but I think it got a little bit to do with that Stephanie Meyer's book, The Host. I really do like the ending for that novel better than the Twilight's ending. Ugh. Somehow this euphoric state seems to lighten the fever I'm having. *sigh*
Silly/Stupid: I am silly and stupid. Well, sometime. What do you care?!

Haha. I don't really know why I laughed there. It's not like I really do laughed in real life. I'm typing this short post wearing my 'I'm going to kill YOU!!' face. I guess a little 'haha' should soften the harsh feeling I'm having. Although I don't really care about it that much. *sigh*

There was an old saying that sighing too much will make you old. Well, guess what? I'm pretty much old  as I am and I don't really care about age. Not much. 

I think age is a rather abstract thing to be talked about, don't you think so? I mean, look at women or girls. They are SO afraid of talking about age that people all around the world had classified the 'age talk' as a big no-no when it comes to courtship. And I think that is stupid.

We should not be afraid of our age. I mean, if we are afraid of our age, we then should all die now rather than wait till we actually die with wrinkle all over your face and your butt. We age every single day! What's your problem with your age?! You should just embrace it, rather than scowl at it and hide it as if it is a dark, evil secret.

I hate typing this. I'm 18 by the way, and I am pretty much too young to be myself. My inner self, really. I think I'm suit to be a 10 year old rather than 18. I hate being 18. Ugh. But I don't really do think of it as a very bad thing. I just hate the stuffs that comes with it.

My cover on Stephanie Meyer's The Host is already half-typen (is there such a word? I'm sure there is, I didn't write it with pencil/pen). I think it will be up either in a couple of hours or tomorrrrrrrow. 

Buhbye.


Oh the answer of course.

Answer: None. Losers will either blast all the lights (hint: movie) or the will only look and wonder how come there are people so rich they can have a ceiling made out of diamonds and pearls. It what losers do. I think. Argh crap. I don't really know the answer. I think they will change the light bulbs, if you use harsh and aggressive attitude, maybe. or maybe they will kill themselves. Ugh. I hate 'Changing light bulbs' question.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I catch myself sighing sometimes and I am Like what am I doing? Relax. Sheesh. don't be so stressed!