Monday, May 17, 2010

A LETTER FOR MY TEACHERS

NOTE: There was a previous blog post regarding to Teacher's Day, but since I sucks at completing tough jobs, so I decided to do a letter instead! YAAAAYY!!

**********

Dear Teachers,

How are you today? I hope you are in the pink of health. I also hope that you are in the very best state of mind, so that you won't be sitting on your chair, depressed whilst reading this letter. Be happy! It is your day today.

Now, I know that today is 17th May and that I had missed the real date which is yesterday, but still, the celebration will only be today right? So in a way, I am still on time, am I not? But never the least, I still remember that Teacher's Day is celebrate at 16th May, and not because of some TV ad, no.

Dear Teachers,

Several years back, I learned the truth about 'TEACHER'. They are not just some group of people who like kids/children/teens and teaches them to do something. That is what I call a pedophile. A 'teacher' is a person who will not just teach you something just so that they can receive their monthly payroll, but in the same time show you the true meaning of life and what it worth.

A teacher will not just make you realize that Mathematics are actually easy (believe me, it is), but will also tell you to not look at a thing only on the tough part. A teacher will ask you yo try, and try, and try some more, until you'll finally realize that it is not just easy, but the tough part was never really tough.

Well, these and also will make you get moving and be intelligent so that they will not be asked about your bad academic achievement by the Principal. Be good, at least they have taught you something.

Dear teachers,

I know the past paragraph might be misleading, I don't blame you at all. Well, I never blamed you for anything, at all. That post is misleading because I am currently still sleepy. Maybe I should take a little nap later on.

Teachers, you all had done the best job in making sure that I am human. Well, have no fear, I in the first place, was never capable of becoming any other being other than human. But alas, you had made me an even better human. You are the BEST!

I would also like to appreciate all the attention that all of you had given to me. OMG am I sounding a little bit too much? I think so. But it is true that all my past teachers had given much attention to me, and I am very grateful for that. They even gave me a few scolds, slaps, and whip to go along the attention. It helps to digest what I've learnt a little bit faster.

Dear teachers,

Especially SBPISB teachers. You had given me more than what a normal school teacher would have given. And I wish for nothing less than that. Every laughter, every tears, and every penny spend was a bliss in disguise. I am very thankful for all the memory that we have made. You guys are the best teachers that I ever had. I will remember you till the end of my day, and that I promise you (Does that sounded kind of creepy? I don't know I hate boy bands, and it sounded something like boy bands).

Although I dislike (hate actually) boy bands, I still wanted to say this. There's no season in the sun, and no matter how many time Backstreet Boys come back they will disappear again. No, what I really wanted to say is this, THANK YOU for all that you have done, for me, for my friends, and for the world. You had not just created a better choice for us, but you also had showed us how being human not just meaning that we breathe in air, but to also use our mind to utilise our choice. THANK YOU!


And lastly, 

THANK YOU, TEACHERS!
FORGIVE ME, TEACHERS!
BLESS ME, TEACHERS!
I LOVE YOU TEACHERS!

3 comments:

Amirah Cantik said...

gila buruk gamba ko lukih uh. sila perbaiki! =oo=

noonateha said...

Thanks so much for the nice words in the letter( i haven't seen any harsh words when it comes to my students)because as a teacher, although sometimes, i felt bad abt u guys/gals,i don't know why,at the end of the day, i'll naturally forgive and forget every bad thing u guys/gals had done...i believe most teachers do have e same feelings...to Iqbal and all my students now and then, May Allah bless all of you..amin..

noonateha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.