Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can I Have A New Handphone?

 Yup. Can I have a new phone?

There was this contest, played on the t.v. And the prize were 10 BRAND NEW LG GD 510 POP. It was a series of quetions that contestants needed to collect, through out five days, and then there's a slogan needed to be completed. 

The questions was easy, like always. If you don't know the answers, then Google surely knows it. So it was never really a problem for me. Nor to the other contestants.

The slogan was the real challenge, I think, if we can really take it as a challenge. But alas, I hate it as much as I hate cockroaches and lizards.

And guess what? I didn't win it. Hmph, such a waste of time. Maybe I should just play game, that would be even more rewarding than some smartphone.

The world is so cruel. Now, can I have my new smartphone, really?

1 comment:

Minem said...

er ~ i think u shud just stick to feed-the-piggy-bank method...