Monday, May 10, 2010

THE WORLD IS A CRAPPY PLACE TO BE

And no, I'm not being cruel to the world. Nor mother nature for goodness sake.

But out of nowhere, few days back, I found out that the world is indeed a very bad idea to live in. Especially nowadays. It is crap and a very bad place to live, breed, eat, sleep, or even start a riot in a library. Everybody seems to be either frigging scary/evil/cruel or gay. Sometimes both. Ugh.

Time, and sometimes poeple, flies fast. So fast that you are, well, sometimes can't even be bothered by the little trivia things happening to the Earth that are not going to cause you YOUR life in like the next minute or so. And if I can slow down the time and poeple's pace, I'd love to. It would make me the King of Time. I'll be on a slow-motion frenzy and make every single living person walk so slow that they would rot just taking a walk from their porch to the toilet. THAT'S SO AWESOME!

Crap.

I'm out of idea. Shit.

Hahaha I think that's what you get when you live in a crappy world and sleeps 4 in the morning after watching too many awesome videos at YouTube. Sometimes we human can't consume so many awesomeness in one time, or we might just burst with rainbow and glitters.

And that is a very bad way to die. What would they even diagnose your cause of death for? A sudden outburst of massive rainbow and glitters due to a  massive consumption of awesome? Hrm, somehow that sounded a lot cooler than I expected it to be.

Whatever it is, world nowadays is a very crappy place to live at. I mean, look around you. There's people being killed out of no reason. People being told that there are winners of some random stupid European lotto draw, which then end up losing even more money than you supposed to win. And you know what even more crappy than all this?

Football. Or soccer. Whichever come first.

I hate football/soccer. You know what I'll just use soccer since there's American Football, so to speak. This issue have even been brought by the Annoying Orange in this particular episode.


As you can see, when we say football, there would be two major posibilities, that are there for no apparent reason. The first one would be football, as in soccer. The second one is a rather private and limited sport I must say, the American football. Which ironically, doesn't suggest much of what the name would.

But still I hate soccer. To me, it is the crappiest game in the world and only losers play this sort of game. But not those international losers, I mean, player. They're good, and for that they are now kicking some balls in the international fields. And the ball is on the ground, not between some mens' legs. 

Soccer are considered craps when you;

A) Play for fun. You're a crap if you play soccer everyday, for 3 whole hours and only take it as a fun and healthy hobby. Because if that is what soccer to you, then Beckham wouldn't be as rich as he is today and Victoria Spice would still be making songs with the now-gone Spice Girls.
B) Play for your country, and your team sucks. It's the truth. You are one of the players for your national team, and all you do is take pictures of you wearing a cargo pants with a shirt, unbuttoned, revealing some hairy chest and then got some girls (probably some guys too) drooling on that photograph. I mean, what's the point of you becoming an athelete when all you do is take pictures and race for the Most Popular Sportsmen Award? You are gay for that.

C) Are a gay. Haha. Great. Imagine this,

Interviewer(I) : So, XXX, you are gay?
Gay Player(GP) : Yes, I am proud to admit that I'm gay. *wink*
I : Umm, okay, so what brings you to playing soccer, or football?
GP : Wow, such a straight question. *giggles* Um, what I like about soccer is that we kick balls, ad also the smell of the sweat when we're on the field, OMG! And not to mention when we all cramped in the shower ohmygod I just can't help myself! 
I : Uhhh...
GP : And also the possibilities of me groping butts or even touching someone's something, if you know what I mean. *double-wink*

Yup. 

D) Can't help but talk about it the whole day. And no, it's not a crap, for you at least. But for those who have to listen to you? Have you ever considered that? And if we all can just ran away from this kind of situation, we would, but guess what? It seems like we're stuck in this damn car in this damn road congestion and you ever want to talk about is soccer? Hello?

E) Can't make a whole lot of money out of it. Well, it make sense. You worked your ass out in the fields kicking balls and all you got is not even worth it! This sucks. That's why we should never make soccer playing as a permanent job. We should at least have a job with, again, AT LEAST double the pay you got when you didn't win in a match, so that you can somehow manage your life in this crumbling world.
F) You're the ball picker. There's nothing else to say.

Yup. To sum it all up, today, I started by talking about how crappy the world are today, with all that crap sutff, no wonder it's a world full of crapp. Next I bluttered out that I had no idea of what to write/type/rant/grunt/kill/slaughter and many more verbs. Then I suddenly took a very dangerous turn and decided to make football/soccer the reason as to why the world is a crappy place to live in. I love blogging! It's so much fun!

Oh and also there these new job opportunities (just saying!)  from FlyFm, a Malaysian radio station, which also happened to be my most favourite radio station! So if you're a Malaysian and currently in Malaysia and are very indeed in the need of fame and money (remember kids, fame comes first before the money!), why don't you guys check this out! 

And don't worry I'm not going to apply because I only talk craps and craps are wonderful to me with an exception of football. Thank you!

3 comments:

Minem said...

crapy crap ~ crapy crap ~

btw ~ the verification code is 'BOWINK' which eventually is near to the term BOWINK i usually use ~ crap i think this internet is haunted...

Minem said...

oh ~ is not BOWINK is BOWIN...

Amirah Cantik said...

heyh...tengok semua episod annoying orangeeee...sumpaahhh annoyyyiiiinnnggg gilaa!!hahahaha!!