Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Best Night of My Life!

OMG! You wouldn't have believe this but it's fu***ng true!

I've watched ZOMBIELAND!

It's s like freaking good that I actually watched it twice, which is possible because I downloaded it.

Why watching this movie is so such a big deal? Because I'm 17 and that movie is a rated movie, 18PL here in Malaysia. Although I might be tall and stuff, still people here are very careful that I believed they also checked the ID of an old hunched back man with a walking stick. And that's sick.

Nevertheless, I had watched it and it is very cool. If you hadn't watched it you should go.
P/s : And if you're below 18, here the link to watch ZOMBIELAND by streaming. Here is also the place where I snatched this movie and others. If you don't have any 'video-snatchers' (downloader actually), take it here, or here for the cracked version.

Since this is about movie, so I think I rather add a little bit about my ain't-gonna-happen dream. You know right how rated movie, if we - the underage, wanted to watch them, we need to show IDs, which will lead to a total waste of RM10 - RM15 worth of tickets.

So, as a solution both to myself and other people with the same problems, I'm going to build a cinema which will measure your height and not the age. How about that? What do you think? IDs will only be checked for those who is shorter than a required height If you think this is a good idea, leave your comments ok?

No comments: