Thursday, December 24, 2009

Boys Over Flower

Now, now. Don't be intrigued just by the title, or the picture (although I am). As much as I don't like to admit it (I told my girl-friends back at school that their crush on Korean and Japan dramas are stupid), I kind of like this drama. She Knew ad Anyway, here, I would just (really) love to rant about this story, or drama. Or whatever. And I'm doing it not because I like the story (which is a lie), but because I have nothing to write about. Most probably later I'll have some ideas, but for now, this would do.Ain't I'm Clever



The pics ain't so clear I'm sorry I'm Sorry!

Hana Yori Dango (Japan) / Boys Over Flower (Korea) / Meteor Garden (Taiwan) is a drama originating from a manga named Hana Yori Dango by mangaka Kamio Youko. THe original story a.k.a. the manga has a 242 chapters, in which one is a special chapter (one-shot). It is basically about a poor girl going to a super elite school for super elite people that are controlled by also super elite group that do super elite stuffs.

And since I am grateful to the wonders of the Internet, there is a link below to the synopsis for the story. It's not that I'm lazy or what, it's just that it's too long and that I haven't finished watching it yet cause I'm watching it through my TV which is aired of week days at 8.30 PM. So, let just say that I am not literally qualified enough to write it.

So that's it.

Hahaha. Nope. that's not just it. I think a friend of mine have the complete series for you to download, I'll put down a link for you later. Just so you know, if you really like those stories, please buy the original. But if you're a) a screwed up, b) broke, c) don't care about the artiste as it is the story you like not the artiste, then go ahead and download it.

And you know what so funny about this story? My father actually watched this. And if that's not stupid enough, we used to argue about watching stories that we don't actually understand. But somehow we all managed to tolerate this (-____-'''') . Anyway anyhow, if you're not watching, you better do because I like the scenery (not).

Here's the link :
i) Hana Yori Dango manga by Kamio Yukou
ii) The whole thing about Boys Over Flower
iii) If you want to download it, here

That last link is my friends 2nd blog, Heaven of Desire. There he posted mainly on movies, Korean / Japan / Taiwan dramas. So if you're into it you can check it out. He use only mediafire for the downloading process. If you don't know what that is, well, just ignore it. HAha!


No comments: