Friday, December 18, 2009

JobSearch.com

If you think that I'm going to rant about anonymous site for job searching and stuffs, you're... Ain't I'm Clever half correct. Well, to tell you the truth, I'm going to tell you more than that. The horrid truth about this sites. Not that I have anything against them (I used several, name is kept secret), but it just that I can't seemed to find the perfect (or so) job that can suit me good, if not well.

I've been searching for jobs for years now. Ok.. So maybe not years but you know what I meant right? I've tried to call several companies that posted their advertisement in different papers just so that I'll increase my likeliness of hooking a job. And it came to no avail.
Heart Broken

I've even went to places that actually pasted papers saying that they need sales assistants, etc, etc, but still none would either accept me or tell me that they had found one. The best reply would be "Oh, well actually the vacancy is not in this branch. I'll need you to fill up a form and then I'll fax it to our HQ". And if that wasn't good enough, I don't know what is better. There are still some more out there that I hadn't went to but Lady Luck doesn't seemed to be liking me much (maybe she like those with six pack, tanned and smooth skin, chiseled look, well you know all the other stuffs).

Hurmmm
P/s ; To the real Lady Luck, if you're married and your husband is nothing like I pictured do forgive me.


But for now I guess what I'll do is just hoping for the best *big eyes* and hopefully hoping for the best do brings great stuffs to me as I don't know what else will apart from working hard (although I'm not sure if working hard while being jobless mean anything).

So what so bad about those horrible job searching sites? Heh... There's none! It will suites you well if you know just what you are going to be. But if you're not sure then it's better if you hold on to the old ways, the news paper way. For Malaysian, though, you can now find it through www.jobsmalaysia.gov.my , a new solution given by the government of Malaysia as a cure for unemployment. I haven't been there though but still I think it'll be good, especially for us, the jobless... Hopefully I'll find something that will actually help me with my financial problems for now.
Buhbye


No comments: