Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's a natural thing...

It's such a sweet thing to happen to you when you woke up.

Regardless of the time.

I woke up this afternoon at 2.30 PM to the sound of rain, pouring from the sky.
It was like, MOTHER NATURE wake me up.

I even went outside to have a rain-bath or whatever you called it, under the rain of course.
But then I realised that it begun to rain a several minutes ago.
My mom actually told me some long time ago that it's not good to play/be under the rain if it hasn't rained for 30 minutes or so.
Taking note on that, I quickly ran inside and took a real shower.

Sadly now, I'm writing - typing to be honest, single handedly with my other hand press to forehead, which I am foreseeing a terrible headache, most possibly a fever.

I woke up late because I slept late. Around 8.15 AM I guess.
Which was mainly due to me playing games, and also because I was checking my music folder.

I don't know why but a few minutes ago I actually fantasized of twittering with Shane Dawson and Taylor Swift. Don't ask me why.

And right now I'm going to end this short and painful entry with "I'm going to play Maple Story".

Alright, see ya when I see ya.

P/s : You might noticed something. I actually changed the format a little bit, because some of my friends was arguing about not understanding my blog for it is in English, which I personally thought was stupid because I only used words that I understand and the meaning can actually be search here. So I kind of thought of an idea to actually use paragraphs - a lot of them, to actually help them see how my blog is very language-friendly. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your reading. Thanks for not reading.

No comments: