Friday, December 11, 2009

Can't I just be a man??

Hey... Today would be a bad day for..

I woke up around 10 this morning just to find out that my feet was wet because of my niece's milk, which I didn't wash because I was too busy watching Rachel Ray's show (there was Mariah Carey in it =P).
After that I got a sudden boost of energy to go out and look for a job. So I grabbed my stuff (which is my collection of certificates that I wanted to do a copy and had exactly nothing with that job I'm going to get) and set sail to a new adventure. Alas, it brought no avail.
The job I was looking forward to do (a general clerk, just fyi) had some requirements that I had to fulfill before I get that darn job. There are approximately
(since I can't remember that well and I was having a hang over *LOL*) 6 requirements, that is :
1) Speak fluent English
2) Have a good responsibility
3) Have a good computer skill and can use internet well

No comments: