Wednesday, December 9, 2009

RE: tammat lar sudah... (-_____-'''')

Woah! At last... A normal 17y/o student from Malaysia greatest and deepest fear had come to an end! SPM is done! History! I shall never look back at you.... HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Or so I thought.... The result is still yet to come (March/April 2010, still a long way to go)
(T_T)

Owh well... That doesn't mean that my life had to stop until the result came out right??? But one thing that still bothering me... What am I going to do with the rest of my life? (-____-'''')

Hrmmm... That IS a good question after all! Maybe I should do a list about it... Let see.. Zzzzz
(At this point I felt asleep and woke up just to tell you what I had just told you)

Anyway...

We're going to Genting Highland this 15th Dec, Tuesday I guess... But I'm not into it because somebody is choking me from behind and trying to make me as a shield for all that official thinging before we're going there... But, oh well, what can I do?

Still, I just hoped that all my life after THAT (SPM, really, do I need to say that again?) will be as pleasing as all the downside of life may feel like...
BATH TIME!!!

(-_____-''')



No comments: