Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dress Codes, Etiquettes, are CRAPS for SUPERSTARs

Okay. I know the might sounded a little more cocky than I intended to, but it's the truth. you can go and see all the celebrities and just see how the work their gears for any occasion that they attend to. Let me give you some example, graphically...


The reason I brought this thing on is because a) I'm bored, b) I'm stuck in my own house not being able to go out as I am (i) broke, (ii) jobless, (iii) got nowhere to go, c) I watched TV too much that I actually got annoyed by simple comments made by reporter to a particular singer of a particular indie band. Yup. That's the truth. You might now consider this as a non-profit reading session for you (and yes, I haven't give out to those who read my blog), but this actually annoys me to a level which I really have to write about it.

The whole annoying thing begin when I switched on the TV - I think everything happens as I switch on that TV. Anyway, l actually didn't switched on the TV. It was already on since I opened my eyes. Anyway, It was almost 1 o'clock, or maybe it was already passed 1 I didn't remember but the show was about local celebrities gossip and news. That was how I ended up listening to the report about the lead singer of a particular indie band. He was going to a press media or something and he only wore a singlet, which was gray and you couldn't even see his titties no matter how hard you try. So I thought it was okay.

BUT! The reporter was there and all he reported was about what that singer was wearing. I was like, come on! It's not like he was naked or something. He kept talking about dress codes, nice dress, cover up a lil' bit more and other craps. The singer gave an excuse of that they were a little bit late for that press and he was feeling hot and that he sweat fast (like me!) and (just how many 'and' are there?) that he have another function/gig to attend to and he need to cool off himself. The reporter shot back saying that there are other singer/artiste that have functions to attend to and that doesn't seemed to be affecting their attire. I, in front of my screen - both TV nad my PC screen, was dumbfounded. Or maybe should I say, speechless. Not because I do not know what to say back to that reporter. But, I got so much to say that didn't know what to say first.

So, as an option, I'll just post my answer to that particular (stupid) reporter from that particular gossip show which is on air every Sunday here, in my blog. Below is my list of answers.

a) He sweats more easily. I understand him as I also experienced the same thing. We get affected by heat way too easily than others do. If he need some space to chilled off before that gig he was going to, it could be this one.

b) He said he was a little bit late. He didn't manage to grab a coat from where the hell he kept them. Can't you just listen to him and stop arguing about another celebs? They all have their time and we sure do not know just what he did with his given time but could you just respect it?

c) He wore a gray singlet. Yes it is a singlet. Yes he shown a little bit too much skin. But that singlet wasn't see through! I couldn't even determine the shape of his torso, either he has a six packs or not. Why you want to make such a big issue bout it?

d) If you really want to argue about his dress codes, why don't you argue with the one who organized the press. He sure do not care much bout what he was wearing. In fact, I thing you were the only reporter to be so affected by what he was wearing. If you want people to wear formal clothes, you should have mentioned it earlier so that they can be prepared.

e) Why are you attacking this fellow? If you want to talk about dress codes, why don't you go and interview the other artiste. I'm sure they are not wearing formal clothes. I'm sure they only wear T-shirts and stuff, not tuxedo, or long-sleeved shirt, tucked in, slacks not jeans, leather shoes not snickers. Isn't that the real dress codes for formal events?

For now, that would be my arguments. You know, talking (or typing) like this actually bring back memories from my debate. Hehehe.. That's funny. Anyway, I want to play Maple Story for now and try to get a snow board (in-game items). Buhbye!

No comments: