Friday, December 11, 2009

Things I shouldn't remember... (o_O''')

Hehehe
Kukuku...

This is disgusting...

Well I was actually at my Friday prayer when I suddenly saw a friend of mine... Or actually MY FATHER's friend... OR to be exactly exact, my friend's Dad (I dunno why I did that, I just did it Ha ha hah ) K.. So eventually I remembered something I shouldn't be remembering.... So this is the whole big thing....

It happened around the of year 2004 or so... I can;t remember the date very well but I do know that at that particular time I was still in my primary school. My school organized a trip to the National Science Center somewhere in Selangor. My dad can't afford me the trip so he didn't allowed me to go (back at that time, he can't afforded almost anything, and I believe he still does).

Lucky for me, my friend, ***i, said that his father could give me and a friend of mine a ride to the NSC and that his father can also pay us the tickets and stuffs. So, we all agreed and saved up some money for our food there. So the day came. We all when happily to the NSC. The NSC is like a dome, a hemisphere actually. Filled with all science stuff that I don't really cared about. We practically was eager to go there because there were a lot of stupid games that you could play and be amazed at but literally forget about it by the time you walked away.

We eat, we play, yada, yada, yada... you can figured out what we did at the NSC even if you never been to it (don't go, you'll be wasting your money) Finally we all are ready to leave that place. (YAY! ) Before we left, the father of my friend spotted a little hill with fences. We all went to checked it out. It turned out to be a place where the NSC kept animals like deer and others. For what, don't asked me, my thought back then was for surgery... While we were at that hill, it started showering...

While in our way back to home I started feeling kind of dizzy and uneasy.. woahhh dizzy My friend brought along his little (rascal) brother and his (sweet) big sister along with both his parents. I was feeling very sick, and his little brother seems to be enjoying it.Humph!!! His father is driving a van. I sat with both my pals at the very back seat, and the sister and little brother sat in front of us. His li' brother keep turning back to watch me (for no thinkable reason). We were very close to my house when I suddenly felt very fed-up and sick. Fed-up because of the lil' rascal. Sick, well you know why I am sick.

So what you get when you mixed fed-up adn sick? a good, yellowish, stinky barf. Hehehe... *GAG* PUKE!!
I puked right at the lil' rascal face! Talk about right timing...

SO that is an example of story that you should really not try to remember... Or at least you should try not or remember it hehehe ...
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: