Monday, December 28, 2009

Social Service (^o^)

I hate my headache.

Humph!!!

And it seems like my headache hates me too. Such a mutual relationship, don't you think?

I've never had a headache this long. Even the fever actually don't seem to take any place in my conscious mind to be think about. The headache certainly had take up too much place in my head.

To make it even worst, not even the pain killer I'm taking is working. I don't think the pills were even trying. It's like they were totally freaked out when they meet the headache. Maybe it's like meeting up with a mafia or something.

Today I'm going to risk everything.

Hehehehe...

I'm actually going to go job hunting. If lady luck loves me, or any other lady luck out there, please be by my side.

I Love You

I want a job really bad that any job would do. Maybe I should consider being a gigolo...

IHaveNoIdea

No comments: