Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!! (^o^)


Boring

In like another hour, we will be entering 2010.


Not that keen interest, ain't I?

Well let see, what so good about 2009, shall we?

Umm...

SPM, one of the best.
The SUPER SENIOR in school, how cool is that?
Hehehehe

My batch was announced as the WORST ever, which I don't really care.
My blog was suddenly active, I won't tell you why.
I have 9 followers!
YAY!!!!!

I've played my first Aran character for Maple Story.
I've cried big 3 times in a day, which was a couple of days before SPM.
Heart Broken

And many other stuffs that I really don't know.

Now for 2010.

1) Let's just say that I really hoped for the best.
2) I hope that I'll get great result for my SPM, amin.
3) I hope that tomorrow, 1st January 2010, I'll hooked a job.
4) I hope that this poor PC will be changed to an advance version.
5) I hope that I can get into a (very) good institution to further my study in psychology.
6) I want to improve my finance status.
7) I want to write a story.
8) I want to make my story noticed.
9) I want to publish my story as a novel.
10) Let's just say that I really do hope for the best for me... <--- deja vu

Okay. So that will be my new year's resolution that I'm sure won't affect a little bit of me and my life. I don't even think of it as a new year's resolution. Maybe it is just a new year's hope. Oh, who cares. Anyway, I just want to shout out to my friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you guys have a BLAST with your new year.

zwani.com

Hahahaha

No comments: