Saturday, December 26, 2009

I walked like a one-legged zombie...

*sigh*
Yup. I don't know why but this fever render me hopeless, if not useless. I can't even play my game (which I later know that it is a lie).


I don't know why (did I just repeat this word?) but the only thing that I managed to do was eating, washing myself, nature stuff (do you need examples?), and writing this entry, which is my third entry for today. A record I should say!
YAY!!!!!

Anyway today, or should I say, tonight, my family and I went to the night market a.k.a. pasar. I braved myself to actually go there. Well, who wouldn't? You have a harsh headache that you can't control (is there anyone who can?), yet you still want to eat all that not-so-good food there.
I'm Ful!!


And that's how I ended up there. I was wearing my lovely warmy sweater. And guess what? The sweater did just what it was supposed to. I was sweating like I was running, or maybe standing under the hot sun doing nothing.

And that's when I realised that I was walking like a one-legged zombie.

No comments: