Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rat race

No. I'm not fully recovered from my sudden sickness, thanks to the rain.
*soaked*

But I have the most wonderful news to tell you. it's like, if I don't tell you this, I might be the most rude, meanest and cruel person in the whole wide world.

Kukuku...
Hahaha...

For your information, laughter is indeed the best medicine. If you've read my precious entry you'd know that I'm having quite a number of headache that I surely don't like (who would?).

And my temporary cure would be laughter.

LMAO!!
Hahaha

But that's not the news thing.

Hehehe

There's a dead rat in my house!


That's the big news! Ain't I'm very generous to tell you this big news?

My mom put up a rat trap at the kitchen.


The rat has actually infested my house for several years. And I'm not sure just how many are there in this house, not to mentioned how many generations had been born in this house.

Ain't it just so cute? It's big black eyes. Big black DEAD eyes.


Huhuhu...

That's all! I'm praying for my health. You should too.

Hello~~~

No comments: