Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dumpling Over Flower

Hello~~~

How well can you handle the truth?


Have ever heard that one? Hahaha... This may be a very great kick-start in becoming a professional psychologist don't you think?

No matter what kind of truth, it always gets to you. Even in coldest, meanest, and darkest way. Sometimes it kick you in your stomach. Sometimes it smack you at your back. Sometimes smack you hard on your face. Sometimes it is just a friendly pat on your back.

But the truth is, I can't handle the truth ever so well.

Ha ha hah

Especially when the truth is too hard to face.

Like when the sister of your friend is actually a superstar that YOU have only known for like 12 second ago and you went to her blog and noticed one familiar face that you swear to God you really know that face and it IS the face that you know.

That's what actually happened to me. And... I... Don't seemed to care (MUCH) about it. Well, anyone can be related to anyone (If anyone is related to anyone, how about anyone and everyone? Anyone and no one? How about...). Apart from the part that his sister is like one of top Malaysian blogger, I don't really know him. Even back at school. He seems so distant. Or maybe I'm the one making myself distant. Argh I don't care.

Hurmmm

Anyway, today my computer is having a really stupid problem (no offense PC). Some file is missing. Something must have happened - I don't know if me uninstalling Internet Explorer using Your Uninstaller 2008 as the main reason. There are message boxes saying that iertutil.dll is missing and re-installing may solve this problem.

UWannaPieceOfMe?

And guess what? I'm very lucky that I can actually open the task manager to actually open FireFox to enter the internet! Ain't I'm just clever?


Ain't I'm Clever

And if I screen down this window, there will be nothing to view at all. It's pitch black. Like, total darkness. There's nothing but a black screen. Which I really hate it because I've tried installing the iertutil.dll thing, an dit soothe down a little bit, but now there's a new problem. Ordinal 685. And I don't want to know just how many Ordinal are there in this old PC.

*sigh*

*sigh*


Oh well. Later I'll just ask my father to send this old and crap PC to the shop. Hahaha. Old and Crap. Like a company's name. I'll make one. Old&Crap co. Hahaha such a nice name.

Okay maybe it will not be that easy. But who cares.

Right now I'll stop. It's almost 8.35 Pm and I want to watch Boys Over Flower. Buhbye!

Saviour

No comments: